South East London and Kent
We are currently not accepting any further applications, and will update our site when this changes.
What we ask for
- Personality, Energy and Drive
- Experience of working within the education, teaching or literacy field (we will also consider trainee teachers / university students)
- Genuine passion for and desire to work with children
- Commitment, reliability and punctuality
What you get
- Experience of working within a primary school setting which may be useful for other career goals
- Part time and / or flexible hours which may fit with other commitments
- The reward of working with the best group of people in the world - children!
- A competitive salary