Writing is an important form of self-expression, and this is particularly so for children. It promotes self-reflection and a genuine love for stories and arts. Having the opportunity to write creatively also translates beyond English as it involves reasoning and processing skills.
We run our classes because we want children to:
- develop their creative writing skills
- increase their confidence in writing
- use writing to explore and convey emotions
- developing a genuine love of literacy, independent of tests and exams
- know that writing can be fun!